Main Sponsorship Package US $ 4000
Foremost visibility of sponsor’s logo in all conference’s promotional materials: printed / online copies of the
publicity circulated to the CRCICA marketing lists (CRCICA database contacts – over 19,000 professionals)
as well as in the conference’s program and any other form of conference publications.
Firm’s Flyer to be placed in the flyer display board.
30-second recurring screen show of sponsor’s activities during the intervals between working sessions
(materials to be provided by sponsor).
Free digital photo gallery featuring at least 10 photos of sponsoring firm’s representatives and publications.
Free Attendance for 5 delegate and 50% discount off the attendance fees for three more and other benefits.
Hyperlink to Sponsoring Firm’s website.
Acknowledgement at the official opening and closing speeches.
Acknowledgement in the CRCICA online newsletter.
SUPPORTING ORGANIZATIONS US $ 1000
Sponsor’s logo to be included in all conference’s promotional materials: printed / online copies of the publicity
circulated to the CRCICA marketing lists (CRCICA database contacts – over 19,000 professionals) as well as in the
Free Attendance for 1 delegate and 50 % discount off the registration fees for two representative of the supporting organization/firm and other benefits. .
Acknowledgement in the CRCICA online newsletter
Circulate the announcement among supporting organizations’ contacts and through their social media
(promotional tweets, 1 minimum per week, preferably more; promotional post on Facebook, 1 minimum per
week, preferably more)
• The Media Partner will be liable to increase the media exposure of the Conference in all media
channels and outlets associated with the relevant media organization through the following:
• Promotion of the Conference extensively in the related digital media outlets and in print
• Commitment of media coverage of the event before, during and after the event
• Follow Conference link at Twitter, like it at Facebook, Join it at LinkedIn
• Promotional Tweets (2 minimum per week, preferably more!)
• Promotional Post on Facebook (2 minimum per week preferably more!)
• Providing event recap via photo story on all the social media networks where you have a presence
• Interviewing guests in coordination with CRCICA and subject to interviewees’ approval (if applicable)
• Expose your media organization to an influential legal audience in more than 20 countries all
around the world through the following:
• Organization logo included in all printed and online conference materials including the advertising flyer and
program to be circulated to the CRCICA marketing lists (over 19.000 professionals)
• 10-second recurring screen show of sponsor’s activities during the intervals between working sessions (materials to be
provided by sponsor).
Certified cheque to be issued in the name of the Cairo Regional Centre for International Commercial Arbitration
Bank transfer details: